Saturday 16 June 2012

7 Days until 70.3

One week away from judgment day... and I am filled with excitement!  I honestly cannot believe almost 170 days has past since I signed up for my first ever 70.3 distance and triathlon.  I am overwhelmed.  So many hours have been painstakingly put into training for one day.  One day where I can either make it or break it.  Knowing my capabilities, I feel so confident in finishing and safely saying - I have completed 70.3 miles continuously utilizing 3 methods of locomotion.

I will keep a constant diary for my entire trip and post the finalized blog post all in one!  I am unaware if I will have internet at the condo I am staying at so I will ensure a lengthy read of the experience.

And to sum up this simple blog post - my attire for the event courtesy of TriathlonCentre.com:
Front
Rear 



No comments:

Post a Comment