Saturday 26 January 2013

Tour Of Sufferlandria - Stage 1

The first leg of the online cycling tour, the Tour of Sufferlandria, started with one of their longest videos - Hell Hath No Fury.  Let me put it like this, they are right.  This video pretty much takes you to the gates of hell and back twice.  The two 20 minute intervals that are full of bursts and never dip down past your FTP truly make you question your insanity.  Not to mention, the video is a montage of professional womens cycling races so it makes the most macho of men feel like wimps.

Needless to say, I have completed stage 1 of the Tour with keeping my intensity at 100%.  My goal for the next 9 (now 8) is to keep the intensity at 100% and not drop it at all.  I know this will be a killer around day 5, but I have made this my goal.  Hopefully my legs do not fail me early...

Here is the graph of my ride to hell and back:


Tomorrow - Stage 2 - The Hunted.  I believe Lance Armstrong makes an appearance...

No comments:

Post a Comment