Wednesday 31 August 2011

Whats on my iPod?

Earlier this week, I got a question pertaining to what music I run to.  The request was for songs which might enhance their running - OR - "pump them up."  So here is a list of 20 songs on my iPod Nano which I use as motivation to push my boundaries!

  1. Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke Ft. Lil Jon - Turbulence
  2. Black Eyed Peas - Someday
  3. Swedish House Mafia Ft. Pharrell - One (Your Name)
  4. LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It
  5. Chris Brown & Benni Benassi - Beautiful People
  6. Benni Benassi - Cinema
  7. Black Eyed Peas - Rock Your Body (Skrillex Remix)
  8. LMFAO - Champagne Showers
  9. Adelle - Rolling in the Deep (Tiesto Remix)
  10. Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home
  11. Swedish House Mafia - Save The World
  12. Lil Wayne - 6 Foot 7 Foot
  13. David Guetta Feat Taio Cruz & Ludacris - Little Bad Girl
  14. Dev - In The Dark
  15. Ellie Goulding - Lights
  16. Three 6 Mafia ft. Tiesto - Feel It
  17. LMFAO ft. Lil Jon - Shots
  18. Cobra Starship ft. Sabi - You Make Me Feel
  19. Deadmau5 - Ghosts n Stuff
  20. Bloody Beetroots - Warp 1.9

If you have any songs that 'pump you up,' feel free to post them in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment