Thursday 29 December 2011

Timex Ironman Race Trainer 5K264 - Review

So I have given the watch a few test runs (or should I say bike and runs) and have been satisfied with what the watch has to offer!  It can give me accurate heart rate readings throughout my workout since I cross referenced the heart rate measured by the watch with the hand sensors found on many commercial cardio equipment.  What am I really pleased about?  That my workouts can not only can be reviewed on the watch, but also can be synced to my online training journal powered by TrainingPeaks.com.   Here is what valuable information can be illustrated on the computer once uploaded:



ALL IN ALL - this is an amazing tool to compliment my training and I will keep you updated with new and interesting finds surrounding this toy!  What I appreciate most is that I can review my heart rate throughout the workout to make sure I stay within a specific zone.  For more information on zone training, please read my other article by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment